2.25.2009

Can't Wait

So Camilla and Abbey and I are off. Tomorrow. So excited.

Hannah has big plans. We start off with meeting her for lunch on Friday with Steve Woodbury, our favourite neighbour, who is in D.C. for work. Lunch at the Congressional Cafeteria. Hannah eats alot of grilled cheese sandwiches there.
Probably too many!

Maybe a Capitol Tour on Monday. With our lovely tour guide. Also enjoyable.

And whatever else we can cram into our fun-filled weekend. I'll let you know what else we get to do and see.

I can't wait to see her. I missed her last night on CSPAN. She was in the corner against the back wall. I watched the Obama speech several times, but no sight of her.

I have my hands full this week - the judging for the Eagle Valley Middle School Art Contest is tonight - had to get that pulled together. Bought ribbon and waters and cookies and scrounged around for clipboards. I set up for that tonight. When I get back is the Art Show.

I do not know how to do an Art Contest & Show. How did I ever think I should put one together? Because I am crazy. Probably.

1 comment:

Strollerblader said...

"Probably"?!

hee, hee.

Hope you're having a great time, and that your flight doesn't get canceled tomorrow!