2.23.2009

A Dudley Hat Trick x 2

Well a fun update on our athletic adventures. The other night all 3 kids scored a goal in the game they were playing. And then Danny went on to score 3 more goals of his own in the following game. This was Jack's first goal ever. A big night. It has been fun watching them all play hockey. I need to get some handwarmers for Abbey and I - maybe put them in our back pockets, cuz that's the part that gets the coldest!


What a week. I got people for camp. Finally!! I have two assistants who were certainly worth the wait. Camp is a ton of work, but I love it. And all my girls will get to go this year. So I am glad. I can hear Mom sighing, and hoping I am really doing okay and not trying to cram too much in. I am. I know it. Way too much. But it'll be good. My employer will probably let me slack off a bit!


Hannah is good. No, Hannah is great. Thank goodness other people post pics on Facebook so I can see her once in a while. I tried really hard to enlarge this picture, but I am incompetent. This is North Dakota and Florida - Sean on the left and Audrey on the right. I loved Audrey on the first day. She is a darling girl. She keeps offering to take Hannah shopping. So she could lose the blue sweatshirt. Hmm. How many times have I begged? (I am holding myself back from commenting on North Dakota's close proximity. Biting my tongue.)
Camilla, Abbey and I head out there on Thursday. We are excited. Hannah is ready to show us around town and I am so looking forward to that.

Abbey turns 12 in about 3 hours. She is a little disappointed that I cannot remember the exact minute of the 2am hour she was born. I was busy. I don't recall the exact time on the clock. I do remember that it was difficult and sweet and she was worth every second of hard labour.

If you know Abbey - and you all do! you know how sweet and kind and happy she is. Our family is blessed to have her. I am particularly proud of she has stepped outside of herself this year. Playing basketball and working hard to improve. Rebounding and shooting - she is playing great! Just saying 'No" to hockey, even though her dad kept persisting. Really coming into her own in middle school this year. Abbey is quite a girl.

Happy Birthday to you.

Abbey - now if I really loved you, I would decorate for you! Hannah where are you when I NEED you?


1 comment:

Strollerblader said...

Fun stuff!

Have a fantastic trip!