3.15.2009

Crepes-a-go-go (by Abbey)



Definitely the best crepes on earth! (sorry mom)! We went there for my birthday present from mom and Hannah! I know.. its pretty awesome! I got the raspberry chocolate nutella crepe. YUMMY! D.C was so fun. I miss Hannah so stinken much.


I am not sure if I am a city girl or not... you definitely have to walk A LOT more in a big city like that. We walked a total of about 45 miles in those 5 day we were there! But we ate good, so it balanced out!


This is me and Camilla messing around outside the Library of Congress after a very long tour that mom really wanted to go on. (We were just glad it was over). Probably my favorite building that we went to. It was a lot more detailed than I thought it was going to be! Hannah goes to school in the attic of the library of congress so i really wanted to go peek inside of it.

Of course Camilla was singing disney songs all around the town so people were always looking at us. so when we started sliding down the railings at the famous Library of Congress you wouldn't guess the look on their faces!



No comments: