6.03.2009



Got a letter from tommy today. Two short ones, actually. Sounds a little stressed. So I sent him a package from the dear elder.com site. I had a coupon for a delivery from MR.MAC - back when we bought his suits. Came in handy today. Sent him a card with the picture above. And cinnamon rolls and a bottle of Sparkling Martinellis - just what a boy who needs to lose a few lbs needs (see below!).

Here's the highly anticipated mail! Not long enough, but enjoyable!

"i apoligize but i dont have tons of time to write right now. i sent you a few pictures today but the swine flu has hit and it sucks. my departure date has been delayed a week.. i will literally lose my mind. can you at some point send me a jump rope and my flip flops? i got to go change my laundry. hopefully i computer will be open in there. talk to you in a bit."

and:

"k, i found a computer but i still dont have tons of time. you can still send me dearelder letters..in fact i probably prefer those more because i get them daily where as email i only get to check on wednesdays. but yeah, my departure date has been postponed. its horrible. we had our flight plans and everything! i got a letter from jordan today which was nice. bishop woodberry?! what?! craziness. ummm you dont even know how excited i am to get some music in the mail.. explosions is safe, dont worry..nana and gump loved it and they were mission presidents. um the mtc is still long. i dont have tons of stuff to tell you, pretty much everyday is the same. you can post whatever you want on blogs, or send out to people.. it doesnt matter to me. i got a dear elder from aunti monique but i have no way of replying to her soooo ya... i sent out some pictures and a letter that im hoping you could deliver to alyssa and nigel harrison who could then in turn deliver to mackenzie. just mail it to them or something.. did i already ask you to send out my flip flops and a jump rope? those arent necessarily important, but a jump rope would be a nice way for me to break a sweat in my bedroom. i need to lose some lbs. ummmmm sorry if this is scattered, ill write a better letter at some point tonight and mail it soon. um well good luck in washington dc! i hear that temple is pretty. i went to the provo temple this morning, its a nice break from classes. i cant believe im stuck here in the mtc for another week. i hate life..hahaha well tell everyone i say hello! andddd yeah, i prefer dearelder when im in the mtc..that way i can tackle each letter as it comes rather than furiously type a single letter trying to cover all the bases.. i love you guys,. things are going great and im really starting to become a better teacher and tool for the spirit. me and elder norton are doing well...

love you all

elder dudley"

No comments: